Kitchen Cabinet Resurfacing
The kitchen cabinet refacing/resurfacing process essentially uses your current cabinet as an example. Since you do not have to spend money on brand new cabinets, these alternatives are a much more affordable for complete kitchen remodels on a budget. They are also great solutions to adhere to your budget and minimize expenditures. There are several benefits to Kitchen Cabinet Resurfacing process. These benefits are discussed below:
– Kitchen cabinet surfaces become cleaner. Most people don’t realize that the refinished or resurfaced cabinets have been sanded and finished with a high-quality finish. These surfaces will feel fresh, clean, and free of scratches and other unsightly marks. This provides a pleasant overall appearance while the cabinets themselves are still sturdy and durable.
– Cabinet refacing creates better storage options. When you have cabinets refaced, they can be used for different purposes than before. There are different doors for stoves, refrigerators, and dishwashers. You will get to choose from several options for organization. In addition, you can now have glass front doors instead of wooden or iron-bound doors.
– More space is added to the kitchen. Due to the refacing process, the size and number of cabinets can be increased, thus allowing more space for storage. When you combine kitchen cabinet resurfacing and the installation of new doors and cabinets, you will gain additional square footage to work with.
– Improved durability and sturdiness is seen. When you choose good-quality kitchen cabinets, they should last for years. With paint, however, sometimes stains and accidents happen, and this can damage the surface of the cupboards. When you resurface cabinets with high quality paint, however, they will last much longer.
– Easy clean up is seen. Spills and stains can stain and discolor kitchen cabinets over time, and the best way to avoid this is to have a good job done on your cabinets. With good-quality resurfacing cabinets installed, you can do away with messy paint and easier clean up.
There are several other advantages when you hire a company like this to do your kitchen cabinet resurfacing. When you paint, you will have to strip off the old finish. This is not only inconvenient but expensive as well. It can take days to remove and replace the finish if you’re doing it yourself. A professional contractor can do the work in a day or two, and he will give you a price that includes stripping off the old finish and putting on the new one. When you have your kitchen cabinets refaced, you’ll never have to worry about stripping off or painting again.
If you’re looking for an easy way to save money, hiring a kitchen cabinet resurfacing company might be just what you need. You can get great deals from these contractors because they often offer discounts when you hire them to perform a whole project. You’ll also find that your job will look better than if you tried to do it yourself. Whether you need some cabinet refacing because you need a new finish on an old set or because you want to give your kitchen cabinets a makeover, a professional contractor can help.
There are several things you can do to ensure that the job is done right the first time. It’s important to get quality cabinet doors. The quality of the cabinet shouldn’t be any different than the ones you see in your kitchen. If it isn’t, you should always ask the contractor you are working with about the wood they will be using. They should tell you whether the wood they are using is of the best quality they carry and whether the color will hold up.
When you hire a professional contractor to reface your cabinet faces, you should let him know if you would prefer a finish of veneer over paint or have your cupboards painted all the way. You may also choose to have the doors resurfaced, and the paint left to dry on its own before you apply the stain wood cabinets. You’ll probably end up choosing to do either one. When you paint kitchen cabinets, you’ll find that the color you choose will usually fade over time.
Although refacing your kitchen cabinets may seem like a more drastic solution than painting them, it is far more affordable. It’s also a great way to remodel when your budget isn’t quite there, and you want to create a new atmosphere for your kitchen. No matter what route you decide to take, rest assured that you can always fall back on the same benefits that come from refinishing: better looks and longer life.